Thursday, October 14, 2010

Palm Top


2007 when I needed a gasket to load in the FS software, my friend highly recommended the palm. It's a very neat gadget but at that time I felt that the blackberry would be a more suitable option. The blackberry will allow me to email, use as a phone and load in the software. The only drawback is the small buttons. Though he himself is using a blackberry, he thinks he would prefer the palm for the bigger font size. He also felt that the palm is the logical choice due to economic reason. I took his advice and bought this palm. It has bigger font size, no small buttons to deal with and cheaper than a blackberry. He was also very kind and helpful to help me shop for the palm and load in the software I purchased. However, the palm has to stay home most of the time because my handbag can't fit in too many items and if I were to use a bigger bag, the bag would become heavy to carry during my frequent shopping trips. Do listen to other's advise but follow our hearts. Only we know our own requirements and needs most.

No comments:

Post a Comment