Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paint the Wall


After painting the whole house using Nippon Paint Services, I found a fantastic website. . . "www. Sherwin-Williams.com". The colour Visualizer is easy to use. You just have to download your property picture and digital paint the house. The program is very user friendly. Wish I search for it earlier then I wouldn't need to spend so much time to decide on the colour.

This is my second paint job with Nippon Paint. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome except for the living area. We used to have Tangerine on the feature wall. This colour is very striking and create a postive, active and lively mood. I certainly would not mind having this colour again. However, for the sake of changing the look, husband suggested to go for an alternative colour for the feature wall. It took me quite some time to decide on the new colour as no other colour seems to be able to de-throne the Medifresh Tangerine orange colour. Both the colour consultation and the paint applicator suggested using the Champagne colour. When the job was done, I wasn't used to the Champagne colour on the L shape wall. It has a more brown tone and the mood is totally different, more stable and no longer as lively.

I thought I would change the colour on the smaller wall to white so as to brighten the Champagne colour. The painters are supposed to come late morning today to do it. Luckily, I found the Sherwin williams website before they come. I can download my picture and digital paint the wall to see the effect using their program. After exploring their colour visualizer, I'v decided to keep the Champagne colour on the L shape wall. It's a much better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment