Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shopping

The Uniglo T shirt with bra padding is comfortable and I like to use it for my exercise at Amore. Finally, there is sale on this item and I managed to get 2 pieces for $14.95 each. SF showed me her newly acquired ring. It's has a dark pinkish red stone in the center surrounded by 17 small sparkling diamonds and set in white gold. The small diamonds (17 pieces weighing a total of .59 carats only) are stunning probably due to the colour and the cut. Very tempting.

Before I left Tangs, I stopped to view the U-like wok demo. It's a ceramic coated wok. Light weight, non stick and without teflon. Price is at $138 for a 36 inch wok. The interior of the wok is curved with a flat base on the exterior. It may not be suitable for induction cooker. Need to verify. It comes with the traditional 2 handles. The demo looks impressive. This brand is made in Japan. I owned a ceramic coated Scanpan 28 inch. It's non stick but a little oil is required. Scanpan is manufactured in Denmark and the company has a long history.

No comments:

Post a Comment